When removing the door panel, you will be dealing with the door air bag. Be sure to disconnect the battery and wait at least 15 minutes prior to starting the job.
1. Disconnect the battery and wait 15 minutes.
2. Remove the silver "Airbag" screw cover.
3. Remove the exposed screw.
4. Gently pry out the light and disconnect the harness.
5. Remove the door handle trim.
6. Unscrew all the screws behind the door handle cover.
7. Remove the screw behind the door pull handle.
8. Open the door storage pocket and remove the plastic screw.
9. Remove the door mirror trim.
10. Starting from the bottom unclip the door panel clips from the door. Pull up on the door panel to separate it from the door.
11. Unclip the door handle cable and the harness for the door handle illumination.
12. The door panel can now be removed. If you need to do any additional work inside the door remove the airbag.
13. Remove the speaker.
14. Gently peel back the door vapor barrier.
Remove the rest of the door speaker and now you have access to the window motor and the window regulator.