Parts in our catalog come with a 3-year warranty.
- Wear items come with a 3-year warranty against a manufacturer's defect. We do not warranty wear items that have reached the end of their useful life or show signs of abuse. Wear items include brake pads, brake rotors, wiper blades, clutches.
- A/C compressors must be installed with a new dryer. A work order from a shop showing that the system was evacuated and charged must be included with the warranty claim.
- Power steering racks and pumps must include proof of oil flush and a power steering filter replacement (if present). Proof or purchase for at least two liters of power steering fluid and a filter is sufficient.
- Warranty does not cover products that have been modified, improperly installed or damaged during the installation. We do not cover stripped threads or snapped studs.
- Cosmetic issues, such as surface rust, fading from the sun, water damage, heat damage, etc. are not covered by warranty.
How do we handle warranty claims?
If a part fails within the 3-year warranty period we offer two replacement options:
- You can purchase a new part from our catalog and ship back the failed part whenever you are ready.
- No refunds for warranty returns, exchange only.
- Replacement must be purchased from our store.
Prices are subject to change. You will be refunded the lowest amount you paid for the part. We do not cover the increase in price that may occur over time.
Shipping both ways is the buyer's responsibility.
Warranty covers only parts purchased from Euro Parts Plus. Warranty does not cover any other component related to or unrelated to a failed part. Installation is the buyer's responsibility. No credit for labor charges will be given regardless of the circumstances arising from the warranty claim.